Marche Media is a Cape Town based Film & Television Production company, formed in 2017 through the merger of two industry players in proudly South African content creators, Lions Head Productions & Human Capital Films.
Between them they share over 30 years of experience, and some of the most talented creatives in South Africa. Some of the recent and current Television projects include the highly anticipated Kyknet & Showmax Drama Series ‘Waterfront’, the highly successful ‘Boer soek ‘n Vrou’ franchise, and Claire Wiese-Wentzel’s new makeover show ‘Mooimaak’.
- Brand partnerships and product placement in existing productions
- Previous partnerships include: Village & Life, Skin renewal, H&M, Toyota, Fair City Hotels, Isa Carstens & Dis-Chem
- Locations scouting
- Production office-space: Located in the centre of Cape Town.
- Execution and implementation of schedules and budgets.
- Employing preferred freelance crew
- Strong market relationships
- Full production accounting support and continual production treasury management (based on budget allowance, tailored to the needs of the production)
- Off-line editors
- Online and grading
- Delivery to broadcaster
- Creative guidance on final product
- Guidance and partnership in the development and protection of unique international African Intellectual Property for all formats
- Conceptual development for short-form branded content
- Pitch consultation
- Assist in Production funding (Government grants / private investors)
- Script development and costing
- Production accounting
- Financial controlling
- Treasury management
- Crew / Cast Payroll administration
- Government grant and/or statutory audit facilitation
SALES & DISTRIBUTION
- International Film festival circuit mobilisation
- Facilitation of SA and International exploitation
- Brand establishment: Movie identity packs